Please check out the new pages on the right side of our blog. I've added a page that has "Daily Homework Suggestions", this document will give you several ideas of skills (communication, academic, social, and motor skills) and activities to work on with your child at home.
There is also a new page that contains "Online Parental Resources", I'm hoping you will find these resources helpful!
The last page I added was "Literature for Parents", I will update this page with lists of suggested books to read on different topics. I hope you find these resources helpful. I will continue to update these pages throughout the year :). Please check back next week for the December newsletter!
We will be sending home a Challenges Fundraising Letter tomorrow. This letter is for you to share with any friends or businesses that may be interested in donating funds for our field trip budget. Let me know if you would like extra copies of the letter to hand out. Also please send back the permission slip to use photos for our fundraising blog (I will post the link to the fundraising blog soon!). Thank you so much for your support!
I hope you are all enjoying this time with family preparing for the holidays! We will be sending home holiday communication boards soon. Have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment